Monday, March 2, 2009

Go away muffin top!

My weekend was much better than expected. I had a great dinner at Tucanos with my friend Josh, then we watched a movie. It was the first time I had been able to really relax all week! I tried really hard to stay awake for the whole movie. Saturday morning I had breakfast with P, and I will say I had a wonderful time with intelligent conversation. People who actually have something to say are really hard to come by these days!



Saturday night I went to dinner and movie with my "brother" Jack. We saw Push- Jack hated it, but I didn't think it was that bad. Other than that I just relaxed and enjoyed my no work slash no school days. I hate how quickly those most coveted days goes by.





This is my fam- Jack is the only Asian :)


Today I accidentally slept in again on purpose (I did have a huge headache though!) so I didn't get up until 11- to get ready for my 1pm class. Turns out that class got cancelled! She didn't tell us until we got there...so that was kind of lame that I had to even go...just to turn around and leave and come to work early. No complaints though, none at all.


This week I hope to be able to focus more on socializing and meeting new people. I'm also looking forward to going to the gym everyday- the muffin top beginning to come in will in no way help my dating life.


I feel like this post has been less than exhilarating for you, but I hope to have fun things to write about soon! There is someone I'm looking forward to getting to know better....I'll be sure to post about any good or bad happenings in that area.

Hopefully your Monday has been as relaxing as mine!

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I love Tucanos! I need some meat!

ChrisJCole said...

B!

Loved, Loved, Loved your post. Your fam is so cute...I always wondered what they looked like. Isn't it amazing what will happen when you don't actually look for love?

C