Monday, March 9, 2009

Dear Boys: I like you again.

Oh. My.

So so much to blog about today.

Today is day 1 post dating marathon, and let me tell you, it was pretty intense. Not in a bad way, but 3 first dates where I need to be on top of my game? I'm definitely feeling the fatigue the sport of dating causes. I'm sure it may have something to do with daylight savings, but who knows ;)

Q showed up to my house Friday night about 20 min late with no phone call. I hate when people are late. I was annoyed, especially cause I was hungry! I got over it pretty quick though and we drove up to Sandy to the watch Jazz Game. The conversation on the way up was good, we had a lot in common. Dinner and the game were fun. I felt comfortable with the group of people there and made them laugh many a time- my main thrill in life. The drive home was nice as well as it gave us more time to talk one on one. Ultimately the date was uneventful, but very pleasant. I very much enjoyed it and did get a "let's do this again sometime!" out of it. If he asked again, I would say yes.

R was Saturday night. He was about 5 min late but did call. Much appreciated. Turns out it was the brother of the girl that set me up! She said didn't tell me it was him because she didn't want me to feel obligated. Fair enough. We went to this mini-golf, go-kart, arcade type place with 2 other couples. We pretty much did everything in the place and didn't end up leaving till 1 am. After that, the two of us went to IHOP and ate and talked for awhile. I didn't get home until 3:45 am. To say the least, it was a great date. So much better than I could have anticipated and really glad I didn't cancel, which had crossed my mind. I really had some good chemistry with him. He's already asked me out again...:)

S is for Sunday! I made dinner and he was in charge of dessert. He was on time! Even though he got semi-lost (wrote down the wrong address) he was still on time. A+ for that. He also brought me flowers! So cute right?! I can't remember the last time I got flowers. So we had dinner together and talked and talked. It was nice to meet the person behind the blog :) We ended up watching super weird and random TV shows for awhile. Thanks TV, for making the date pretty memorable. By 10 I was exhausted, so we called it a night. I could tell he was nervous at the beginning, but started to loosen up. I really enjoyed getting to know him and hopefully he ends up taking me dancing one of these days!!

All in all- it really was a great weekend that has restored my faith in great guys. I would go out with all three of them again. Ultimately, I just want to take things slow with whomever I end up with whether it be Q, R, S or any other letter. People sometimes look good on paper, but I think there needs to be more. I just hope I get a chance to really get to know a couple if not all of these really great guys!

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

So, which one do you like?

Bailey said...

I don't know! ha ha I think it's too soon to tell...I think if I had to narrow it down it would be between R and S at this point.

Jules AF said...

I like the Sunday guy. He got lost and still showed up on time???? He rocks. Marry him now.

ChrisJCole said...

B-

Good to hear your stories! Since I only know S I would say take it slow but he might be the one!