Saturday, March 21, 2009

3 month rule?

I'm getting close to 100 posts. Can you believe that? Crazy.

So the vacation continues in Vegas. I'm trying to relax, but no matter where I go I seem to find things I can stress and obsess about. I really should put it on a list of talents I've developed over the years. I did put my mind at ease this morning by spending it in bed reading my media law book. Viva Las Vegas right?

I've decided when I get home my main priority will be school. I really can't afford to spend much time on anything else unfortunately. I just keep thinking how wonderful it will be to go to work all day and then come home to....no homework! Ahhh dreaming big right?

Something I've also been thinking about is a 3 month rule. I think it takes about 90 days to really get to know someone. So why not have that grace period before I think about any sort of commitment? As I type I do realize that putting a time period on things is somewhat ridiculous. But I do have to find some ways in keeping my sanity. I'm just trying to survive people!

I hope your weekend is magical e-friends!

4 comments:

Bags said...

I wish you luck. That could be hard. I recommend just following your gut.

Kristina P. said...

I will be in Vegas next weekend. Can't wait!

Define Benjamin & Heather said...

just go with the flow. sometimes '90' days can be to long to wait to date someone etc. But sometimes that isnt long enough to know if you should them. just depends bailey. But it doesnt hurt to go slow. better slow then to fast.

Erin said...

It's hard to really put a time limit on anything because you just never know but I think three months is a good goal. I met the boy I'm dating now in June and didn't let him even touch me until October (our first date was in August). I think it's SUPER smart to feel like you really know someone (and know that you want to date them) before you commit. Blah blah blah...there's my two cents :)