Friday, March 13, 2009

Awesome Info...but not quite yet!

I just learned how to put videos on my blog (I'm so behind the times) but now all I want to do is post videos! But I wont, mostly because they probably wouldn't have anything to do with what I write.

So today I got a surprise offer for lunch from S. I have very happy to see he was 10 times less nervous (although, I do think there seemed to be a hint of it left) but it was definitely a good time. I enjoy talking to him and I like especially that I can be myself. Although I may get in trouble for my "inappropriate comments" (Mom!) I think S quite enjoys them. Happy day.

Tonight I will be spending more time with R. We are hitting up a wedding reception (not our own) and then a CD release party for Green Like July. After which we might break out the big guns and open our sweet awesome dinosaur capsules that expand in water. We're just a couple of rebels I tell ya.

This weekend is promising and I have some exciting information which I need to wait to post about but just know I'm pretty stoked about said secret information.



Have a fabulous weekend e-friends!

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Ooooooh, the wedding reception date. Big step!

Define Benjamin & Heather said...

What is the secret information?

Berkeley said...

Did you leave Cody and me out of your date description because we are an embarrassment? Well done.

Cody said...

Who would want to "R" him? Maybe me... I liked the guy Chard. Oh and Schatz I think she left us out b/c it had not occurred yet. She was telling of plans for the weekend. They had not happened yet. But seriously Chard we expect a sufficient amount of shout out in the next post. WE LOVE THIS CHARD!!

ChrisJCole said...

Hey B-

I hope that your secret went through :-) Nice to have inside info...lol.