Friday, March 6, 2009

11 days!

Instead of killing Spud, I thought it better to blog.


Alright so if you saw this and the comments below- It's true, I have a date on Sunday with S. Don't worry church goers- we are making dinner and staying in. I'm nervous slash excited and ready for whatever will happen. Kind of.


Tonight I have a date with Q. This is a guy my friend set me up with in a round about way. He seems nice enough. We are going up to Iggy's Sports Bar in Sandy and watching the Jazz game and hopefully eating lots of food. I don't mind watching the game, but it's a lot easier for me to sit through if I have food. I love food so much. It's a wonder how I'm not 300 lbs.


Saturday is blind date guy. I really don't have much to say about this.


Last night I had an epiphany about my life and why some things have been a struggle lately. I do intend to write a detailed blog later, but I will say I think I found some solutions to some of my current issues, so I'm optimistic about the next few weeks.


P.S. Countdown to Spring Break: 11 days!!!!! I wont make any promises that this won't be me (out of excitement of course):


1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

You are a dating machine! Have a great time!