Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I don't NEED to do homework...

This morning I woke up about 3 times and I can't tell you how amazing it was to just roll over and go back to sleep because I could!!! I'm having a hard time ruining my time with homework. Maybe tomorrow I'll get to that.

I am enjoying my time with my family. I especially like coming here because they make me feel so good about myself. They can't stop talking about how pretty or tiny I am- and even at 22 years old, it feels good to hear- regardless of how true it is :) (still working on this freaking muffin top...bleh)


I had a Dr. Pepper on the plane last night and I feel no guilt. In fact- I'm proud of it! (so maybe not working TOO hard on the muffin top)


I'm starting to miss the time I've been able to spend with a couple letters- and by that I mean boys (in case you're new). I will say that I expected more texts but it's good they haven't come because it makes me realize that I do enjoy the company.


My thoughts seem slightly convoluted right now and in no particular order. Won't apologize. I'm on vacation.

2 comments:

ChrisJCole said...

Hey B-

Glad you are having fun in Vegas! You are a hard working woman...you deserve the vacation!

No real effort either for me in terms of home work :-)...

PS- No matter if you have a Dr. Pepper or not, it would take a lot for you not to look beautiful!

Define Benjamin & Heather said...

i think this is hilarious since I ate a muffin today