Monday, March 23, 2009

Oh Baby Oh Baby

I am so happy to be home. Regardless that it is Monday, I have returned to real life, and I sat next to a baby with a freakishly ginormous head on the airplane. Seriously, a TLC special worth.



On Sunday I met this super sexy guy at no where else but....the singles ward! Bah ha! He is super nice but also has wicked awesome bad boy hair. Loved it. He got straight to the point and said he wanted to take me out. Too bad my flight left at 9. He was probably the love of my life and we were going to have 10 super nice sweet awesome haired babies. Oh well.

R picked me up from the airport. That was very nice of him and I appreciated it. I was scared on the way home though because of all the snow. Really glad I left 85 degree Vegas weather for this shiz. As far as R and I go, I'm still just trying to take everything at super slow speed. I think it's better that way for all parties involved.

I'm going to see S again tonight and that makes me happy. I've seen him once since original date, so it will be fun getting to know him a little better...in person.

I plan to be up to my knees in homework this week, and I'll be sure to let you know how amazing I do on my media law test (sending good vibes into the universe...thanks "The Secret" *please sense sarcasm)

Can you imagine birthing the ginormous head baby? Paaaaaasssssss.

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Oh my gosh! I hate The Secret. But my coworker loves it and is showing the movie tonight in one of the substance abuse groups. I can't wait to see how the kids react.

Berkeley said...

I once birthed me a baby the size of a hula hoop. A mere big-headed baby would have been heaven in comparison. We missed Chard.

Katie Schultz said...

I love the sarcastic Secret mention. Should have gotten hot hairs number