Thursday, March 12, 2009

Who's got the time?

I'm slightly irritable today. I hate that. I think I'm just super stressed with school (and skipping three classes this week certainly didn't help) and I'm ready for spring break and some time off of work. I'm looking into getting another part time job in the mornings for the summer. Need to pay those bills right?!

I wonder how I ever had time for relationships before! I've got so much going on it feels like worrying about my love life (although prominent on this blog) has taken a back seat to my worries about career, school, and other aspects of my life.

I do need a change of pace. I keep thinking about how quickly time passes and I can't afford to waste it on things that don't put me on a path towards my goals or help me in becoming a better and happier person. It just doesn't seem right! I believe we are truly meant to be happy as human beings but we stifle that process for things like security and become apathetic to what makes life worth living. I'm one to talk right?! Time to get out and make something of myself!

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Do you have spring break next week?

Bailey said...

I do! So excited!