Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm 60 years young....

Dearest friends and family:



Thank you for continuing to read my blog. It truly makes me happy when I see my readership climb and climb. It's a simple pleasure I've become incredibly fond of.



I've been spending time with R this week and enjoying it very much. I like building a friendship and learning more about someone that genuinely wants to learn about me. We've been watching movies, drinking hot chocolate, playing games, and working on puzzles. I didn't realize how much it sounds like we are 60 living in a retirement community. To each their own! I'll continue to write about adventures of Bailey and R in the future.



I feel good today. This may be in part due to the fact that I took another mental health day (I won't feel guilty!) but I feel happy. I feel grateful and blessed in many ways. I love the sunshine and feeling like the world is a beautiful place.



I still hate cats.

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Yay for mental health days!

Jules AF said...

I wanted to take a mental health day today.... (You'll find out why tomorrow) But I couldn't justify it. Dangit.

Define Benjamin & Heather said...

This R guy seems really cool =D

ChrisJCole said...

B -

I think I really need a mental health day :-)

It's been fun to be part of your "extended family." I have enjoyed and will continue to enjoy reading and watching you evolve.

C