Tuesday, March 3, 2009

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Blogging has become one of my only vices. It really does get me through the day. Another critical element of my day I've needed to eliminate is Dr. Pepper. I've gained some weight and I don't like when my jeans are tight. So, water, the occasional Coke Zero, and gym slumming every night should get me back on track. Regardless of the actual numbers on the scale, working out just makes me feel good! I feel better about myself and it helps my brain be happy. Don't worry normal jeans...fat jeans will be gone soon enough.



This weekend I have a blind date. My friend Heather set me up. Normally in these situations I Facebook stalk them and already know the answers to questions I ask, not to mention what they look like. This time I've decided to be completely surprised. No idea who he is, or what he's about. I trust she didn't set me up with a murderer...so what's the worst that could happen? I know...lots of things. Going to be positive though!



Do you realize that after Saturday night, or maybe even Friday (we'll see), I will be past letter Q?? This scares me a little. I really hoped to have not gotten through the entire alphabet of men, but looks like that's going to be the case. Oh how I miss being in love.



Still working on things with mystery guy. Not really pushing anything- just becoming friends. This one will be a slow process. At this point, I have nothing to lose and all the time in the world, so why not?



P.S, I have yet to kiss anyone this year of 2009. Miss that too.

5 comments:

Justin Nixon said...

You are so love stricken.. I could set you up with an appointment with my lips, so we can get you that 2009 kiss you've been longing for.. :)

Jules AF said...

My lips got no action in 2008 either. My life is so sad.

Kristina P. said...

Good luck tonight! I hope he's your Prince Charming!

Bags said...

Ah, the kiss. The oft' too easily earned and most recreational display of affection.

Fear not fair maiden, the right man will saunter along and sweep you off your feet before you know it. Just don't cave to the peer pressure and allow a NCMO... it's not worth it (or so I hear).

ChrisJCole said...

B -

Don't worry, you will find love...or should I say love will find you. As I said before don't look really, really hard otherwise you might not find it.

I missed kissing too when I got divorced. So I know how ya feel there. Hang in there my friend and you'll find what you are looking for...