Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Excellente means excellent in Spanish

If you are looking to read a blog by someone who just got offered a new job and accepted it...then you're in the right place! Wooooot! More hours, more pay, and less Spud. Life is good. So at least my proffesional life is excellente.



Still struggling with anxieties but I think my spring break in Vegas will help calm the waters. Bascially, I'll be studying a lot. I know it sounds lame, but I'm kind of stoked. It gets my mind focused and away from other things and gives me time take that last push I need to come out of top as far as grades go. Ready.



I watched a movie with R last night and he made me promise not tell which one on here. But I think he secretly wants me to share with you all...but just in case...I'll just say that it rhymes with She and ends with The Man. :D I think he loved it more than any other movie ever. Ok, probably not. But he did enjoy it.



OH- also I came out to my car this morning to which I found a nice letter from S just saying that I shouldn't be super worried about life and everything will be ok. How do I know such nice people?! Really appreciated that. As well as all the comments on my last post. Eternally grateful. For reals.

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

Congrats on your new job! That's awesome.