Tuesday, February 24, 2009

So I went to bed angry

I couldn't sleep last night because my mind kept going back to the picture incident and I kept feeling overcome with rage. It was ridiculous. I thought, if I can just fall asleep, I'll feel better in the morning and it wont be such a big deal.

Today- I feel a little better. I'm still mad. I am. I feel like I was completely disrespected. There isn't much I can do to change the situation and I'm trying really hard to keep it out of my mind and move forward. That's good I think.

I'm so tired today! I think because I thought it was a good idea to take a nap around 5 yesterday. I always think I have really good ideas and sometimes they're the worst ideas ever...like burning down my school. I don't think prison suits me. Although all I really need is Taco Bell, Dr. Pepper, and a TV, so I mean if that's what prison is like, sign me up!

So this Friday I'm going on a friend date with Josh. I'm sure I've written about him before. We dated like 3 years ago for like a second but decided we were better as friends. I like that he is cynical about life like me :)



Here we are at Temple Square a couple years ago with my baby sister, who looks like our child.
I do feel like I have a more positive outlook on life today and I am confident and I can accomplish all my school assignments without stressing too much *deep breaths, deep breaths*
Also, I'm really jealous the whole world- and by that I mean everyone in Utah county- is engaged and not me. Bleh. Happy today though, I swear! :)

3 comments:

Jules AF said...

I can't sleep angry. I lie there and stew all night.

ChrisJCole said...

Oh Bailey, Bailey,

You should never go to bed angry...I knew something was bothering you yesterday. I can assure you, that you are not alone in your boyfriend/marriage problems.

I still feel sad about your whole day too. I know how it sucks to go to a job you hate as well.

And remember B...you are NOT alone :-)

Mallory said...

I'm still waiting for you and josh to realize your love for each other. I like him :) As for the engagement thing, get out of utah! and you could always apply for the bachelor/bachelorette. That'd be cool to watch a mormon season. lol. Love ya sis, i'm often lonely, so if you ever need a friend or someone to talk to, give me a call. you'd be surprised how good of a listener I am!