Thursday, February 26, 2009

Analyze THIS!

I've decided that every guy I see that doesn't check me out is gay. Probably a very very wrong assumption, but whatever gets me through the day right? ;)

So we are continuing on a positive streak..feelin good friends. A little snag came today when I found out the average on part of my media law test was 65 and I got a 76 (awesome!) but I was really sad when I couldn't text old best friend to tell him about it :( I know he would have told me how great and smart I am- and really, who wouldn't miss that. I miss talking to him and texting all day every day...miss the company. Still wounded from that but every day gets easier. Tear.

I've been thinking lately about how much I prejudge what may or may not happen with someone I'm interested in or is interested in me. I've discovered that I'm ridiculously analytical in all aspects of my life- relationships included. Sometimes I won't even give guys a chance because I'm too afraid of hurting them or getting hurt. This is not good. I don't want to live my life and make decisions out of fear! What the heck am I doing?! So we're going to work on taking a little different approach from now on. I remember ex # 2 I wasn't quite fond of after our first date- but we ended up falling in love- how bout that?

Awesome alert: I will be spending my spring break here:



I don't go to be the typical tourist or to get drunk and run around crazy- most of my Dad's side of the fam live here. I don't think I've been since August (WAY too long) so I'm super stoked to see everyone! Knowing this is coming will hopefully get me through these next couple weeks of life hating as a result of homework and hard tests. And my stupid job.

I think I need to meet some new dating prospects. Any ideas how to go about that?

Yeah, me neither.

3 comments:

Jules AF said...

yay you and tests!

Kristina P. said...

I'll be there the week after spring break! So fun!

ChrisJCole said...

B!

Congrats on your score on Dave Scott's test! I'm glad you are headed to Vegas for spring break! I am very proud of you on your test. It still amazes me to see how much you are evolving!

See ya tomorrow