Thursday, February 12, 2009

How do you feel about orange jumpsuits?

Well, after a ridiculously drama filled week, I'm back. Feeling solid, so we're gold!


Last night I went to Velour (a local small town band venue) to hear my cousins band Green Like July. I'm always stoked on hearing their music, but what I didn't know is that they were opening so A. their set was like 15 minutes and B. it cost me 15 bucks to get in! A dollar a minute people! So basically it's like I called a 900 number to talk to some creepy robust woman. Ok, not that bad but still kind of a bummer. Sweet concert though. The 2 other bands rocked my socks so I'm not hatin. Saw some totally cute boys but not really my scene. Most of them looked high. To each their own right?


Alright, so super random- remember last blog when I talked about meeting people in magic weird ways? WELL, last night I'm chillin and this friend guy I have (whom I have spoken to maybe twice in the last 6 years) instant messages me and wants to hook me up with his friend. So I checked him out on facebook (not stalking, just checking for normalcy) and he's cute and we have some of the same interests. So...tomorrow night I've got a "date." Again, not sure what's going to happen so will not call it an official date or do any letter christening until after the fact. Mostly excited to meet new people, only slightly nervous.


Today's Reason to Run:


8. If he has any charges pending, don't even think about it!




Totally happened to me. I find out this guy I was chillin with had pending charges for alleged kidnapping and sexual assault. Um, WHAT?! Yeah, peaced out of there real fast. Mostly likely this dude is kind of insane and could hurt you in more ways than one. So leave. Seriously.




It feels a little odd to say it after that one.....but....




Happy dating! Ha

4 comments:

Clancy and Katie Black said...

Really I just love you're blog...and that is so scary about the guy with pending charges! yikes!

Jules AF said...

That is frightening.

Kristina P. said...

Man, you have some really high standards. I mean, what are a few felonies?

Justin Nixon said...

Hey friend.. Have fun on the date.. if you wanna be facebook buddies you can find me with juspain@hotmail.com

ill see you soon :)