Saturday, February 21, 2009

The dance floor is my stage!

It's been too long...I shouldn't have left you...without a dope beat to step to!

Alright so this week was ridiculous. I had a massive media law test I studied crazy for...and did mediocre. Um, dear grad school...I hope I get to see you one day.

I will say Thursday night was AMAZING! I went up with friend from high school and a bunch of other peeps and hit up Studio 600- this sweet no alcohol dance club. It felt amazing! I really haven't been dancing like that since I was 18 and this was a completely different experience. It felt so good to move and to feel the music, but what I loved even more was the realization with how much more comfortable I am with myself. I rocked jeans, a t-shirt, and trainers and felt sexay. I remember feeling so self conscious and constantly worrying what other people were thinking and if I looked fat and blah blah. I didn't feel any of those things Thursday. I felt confident and that I could just dance and let go! I'm a good dancer, but I think before I was busy being so worried and I would hold back but that night I just did what I love and it was such a good feeling! Totally plan on doing that again!




I'm so stoked this week is over and that it's almost 12 and I'm laying bed blogging. No sweet plans for the night, but I'm sure I'll find something to do. If not, there's always those 2 midterm papers I need to write.


Be back soon...promise promise!

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Sounds like a fun night!

I wish I were still in bed.

Jules AF said...

My roommate and some guy friends of hers just got drunk before they went.... So uhh... yeah, no alcohol may not be the case.

Bailey said...

For that reason I'm glad I was with a bunch of guy friends to protect me from the nasties!