Wednesday, February 4, 2009

You better be texting your Mom...

I keep having sweet awesome dreams that give me such great blog ideas and then I forget them when I wake up! I should really write them down....

Alright, SO, last night O and I spend the evening together. It was great! I'm not sure how to put it because it seems like phrases such as "We had a blast!" or "It was so fun!" would more apply to skydiving or cliff jumping. We didn't do those things, to which to I am grateful for because I'm sure I would start crying. We did however, spend a relaxing evening together filled with a mediocre American Idol (I'm going to write a letter...but probably not) a super sweet McDonald's break, and an amazing slew of The Office episodes complete with deleted scenes.

We also got a chance to talk and get to know each other. And don't worry, we also snuggled! I like the word snuggle better than cuddle I think. I don't know, cuddle sometimes reminds me of curdle which makes me think of cheese and expired milk. Ew. Anyways, snuggling was GREAT! I love to snuggle when I don't feel creeped out or forced and if I'm afraid he might kiss me when I don't want to. Obviously none of those things happened, which is why I give it an A plus plus.

He has yet to ask me out again....and in case he is reading this, I'm available Friday :)

And of course, today's Reason to Run:

6. If he starts texting during your date, then refuses to tell you who it is or why he is so rudely interrupting your time together, he can get to steppin.





I seriously hate that so much. He is supposed to be on a date with ME, but apparently my company just doesn't cut it. We deserve a cute boys undivided attention because we are sexy and awesome. Feel free to text all alone away from from me...because I'll be on a date with someone who is respectful!


Happy Dating!

2 comments:

Jules AF said...

Too bad I don't even date, so these dating tips aren't helping me right now. Dangit.

ChrisJCole said...

Hey B-

Good for you with the whole Casual dating thing...I am very proud of you!

PS- Love the picture of Bush texting...very "presidential"