Friday, October 31, 2008

Just a little taste :)

Just to spice things up a little...here is an Ex Boyfriend blog. As a side note, I've decided to add pictures to the letters after our "relationships" have ended. It may not be ethical, but do we really care?! :) Enjoy!



This is Ex Boyfriend #1, Zack. I will always consider him one of the best things that ever happened to me. We met in October of 2005 and dated until December of 2005. We spent some time apart, but got back together in July of 2006, and dated again until April of 2007. I very much miss his friendship and I know whatever Zack wants to accomplish, he will! Miss his face!

This is Steve. We met in January 2007 and dated until May of that same year. We grew a lot as individuals in this relationship and I think we both left being stronger. He has so much potential and I hope his life is full happiness!



This is Derek. Ex Boyfriend #3. We met in July 2007 in a Barn for a church activity. I was teaching my friends how to flirt (apparently, I've got skills) where I charmed myself into his life. We broke up December 2007. I couldn't have asked for a better break up. Sad, but mature. I still love and miss his guts! He's going to be a fancy lawyer someday...I'm sure I'll need his services in the future!

No comments: