Monday, October 6, 2008

All good in my hood.

This weekend my best friend set me up. I hate being set up, as there are usually unmet expectations and that can get a little messy. I almost would have rather just gone to bed early on Friday night, but I already promised I would go and of course I wanted to spend time with Melissa.

I think my "date" thought it was more intimate than I did, Melissa convinced me we were all just "hanging out." I'm really glad she convinced me to go though, because I think we got along really well. It was nice to feel that someone was even a little interested as the last two attempts didn't go so well. I want to get to know him better, he seems like he is a really nice guy...despite the fact that he is 3 months younger and I am a year ahead in school.

I will see him again tonight. I still can't tell if he is interested enough to start dating, but I guess will see. For now, I am satisfied as I have had a pleasant "dating" experience.

3 comments:

Berkeley said...

He sounds like a dream boat. Or maybe just a regular boat. I'll have to meet him before I decide.

Natalie said...

Hey Bailey, just thought I would say hi! I enjoy reading your blog, you are so cute! Good luck in your adventures of dating =)

ChrisJCole said...

Bailey! So happy for you...maybe you are on the right track....You are such an awesome girl you need to find the right man...maybe a doctor...lol