Friday, October 31, 2008

Me, Myself, and I

Although I'm at work and could be working....or even doing homework...I feel inspired to blog! When I get to work I usually check out all updated blogs and they usually give me a drive to write again. Yay for blog friends.

SO, things with I have been progressing. He is fun to be with and we laugh a lot. For those of you that know me in real life, I'm sure you know I drip with sarcasm and sometimes can offend people for the sake of a joke (oops, not on purpose of course!) anyway, he seems to get me that way. He lets me dish it out as much as I want, and gives it back (when he can think of a good comeback! HA!) I'm trying to keep it casual as I have recently come to the conclusion that I am terrified of commitment. With the culture I've grown up in, there is so much emphasis on finding the "one" and getting married ASAP and have tons of babies so you can have your own basketball team. WELL, life has gone a little differently for me and as time goes on I am more and more accepting and excited for a future of endless possibilities that currently only involve ME! We know how much I love me, so no complaints here! I kind of got off the subject...but oh yeah, I is a fun guy. We do have some differing opinions about some topics where there is no room for compromise (as much as I'd like to elaborate, there isn't an end to this story, so no reason in opening Pandora's box) so we will need to have many a discussion regarding those issues. For now, keep it cool, calm, and collected. Deep breaths, deep breaths.

No comments: