Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sigh

I do have a happier post coming...just tonight I'm consumed with memories of ex's. I just can't completely move on. I feel like I gave everything I had to a couple of them, everything. I tried so hard to what I could to make them happy. I wanted so much to be a good girlfriend, a good friend. And they didn't want me. No matter what I did, they didn't want me. Fast forward to now, It's almost been a year single. I miss giving myself that way to someone, but how can I do that when every nice guy I meet I can't seem to find chemistry with? I try so hard and it just doesn't seem to come. I gave everything....and they didn't want it.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hang in there. It will come. You want to be with someone who will love you and appreciate all you give to them. And remember every relationship prepares you for the next. All is not lost. I know, it doesn't help.