Friday, October 10, 2008

I may have been onto something when I was dating older men...

I promise, this hurts me more than you. Well, boy previously mentioned in last blog turned out to be like the rest. We all went to a movie together last Friday and he didn't sit by me and wouldn't even talk to me! At this point, it really is laughable. I will never understand. Such is life.

I found out the other day a friend of mine is divorced. I am really sad for him. He is a good guy and from the way things turned out, he really didn't deserve what he got with the chick he married. As sad as divorce is, I think she did him a favor by leaving. Anyone who tells their husband they are leaving him through IM has some serious issues. Serious.

I know he is interested in dating me. I can't really wrap my head around the idea just yet. If I could just feel completely comfortable with the whole thing it would be perfect. We have just been friends for so long it almost seems weird. I think if things move very slowly I will be willing to see what comes from it. I know when I rush things I get a lot of anxiety and ruin things before they even begin. If we get to a point where we need to discuss the issue, I will definitely be sure to voice my concerns. I really don't have time to waste playing games.

The other night a previous letter called me up to watch a movie. I went. I know things probably wont go anywhere but that night it just felt better than being alone. Is that bad? I really don't care that much if it is. At least for one night I had some company right?

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Uh, oh. Perhaps I should refrain from most of my comments, but you know how I feel about dating divorced people, right? One man's trash is another man's treasure! At least that's what Aaron says about me. I say, take your time, you'll know if it's right. But think of marriages like chemical reactions, some elements are fine with other elements and some create bad, sparky reactions. It may have been not good with the other element, but with you it may be great. I'm not saying that you have to marry him, I'm just saying that divorced people aren't bad, and remember that it's hard to be divorced. He knows people are looking at him funny, and thinking wierd things about him. Even if it goes no where romantically, I'm sure he could use a friend.

Bailey said...

It really isn't about him being divorced at all. That part I can honestly say I have no problem with. It's just that he is more like my brother...and I can't really see myself kissing my brother ha ha

ChrisJCole said...

Hey Bailey, Now that is one crazy way of telling someone they want a divorce...at least my ex had the guts to tell me to my face. Granted I knew she was cheating on me at the time...with both men and women (Gross Gross...in your words). JoAnne apparently didn't have a big problem with dating someone who was divorced.