Monday, October 27, 2008

2 For 1

SO much to blog about today! Well...We have two more letters- H and I.

H is a guy I knew about 3 years ago. We went out a couple times, but kind of lost touch and nothing really came of it. He found me again on facebook via friends of friends and he asked me out for Friday. We went out to dinner and then comedy sportz. It was a really fun night! The show was probably the funniest time I have ever ever seen it! Laughed uncontrollably! But as per my usual, not sure there was any spark. I wouldn't mind hanging out with him again just to be sure, but if nothing else I would like being his friend.

So on to Saturday. I actually had some reservations about Saturday night. I and...well I ha ha went to high school together. To be honest, even after spending time together I don't remember him, but I'm sure he doesn't remember me, so whatever. Regardless of my anxiety, I went anyway and had one of the best dates I've had in a long time. First we went ice skating and he got to watch me freak out about not wanting to fall and skating so terribly. But he was very nice and didn't push me on my face...even though I think he would have thought it was a little funny to see me fall! After ice skating (and NO falling on my part :) we went to get milkshakes. Awesome just to talk and laugh with the other couple- it's nice to find a group of people you can have a fun time with. After milkshakes we went back to his place to watch a movie. We ended up waiting a bit for his friends to come over...so our movie didn't get started until 12. We ended up talking a lot after that....and fast forward, I didn't get home until 5:30! Bah! WAY too late, but worth the great conversation.

I'm not sure if anything will or can happen with him, for a number of reasons, but even if I never see him again (you never know, I could get hit by a bus) at least I had one of the best nights I've had in a long time! A+ plus for him...and ME!