Friday, October 17, 2008

It's Friday...and I have a date!

The last couple weeks have been more than difficult for me. I've got so much going on, so much to worry about. It's been really a test of endurance to say the least. Today, I hope things will start looking up.

Tonight I have a date! A real live boy and girl date! I feel like its been so long...I think around 3 months. So, he definitely deserves the letter G. G is a really nice guy as far as I can tell. He is in my ward and he is in the Sunday school presidency, and I teach Sunday school...so there you go. I really don't know that much about him as far as statistics go. But in the conversations we have had he is very sweet and kind. I'm excited to spend a little time getting to know him better. I'll definitely let you know how it goes.

I'm still having feelings for someone I've written about in the past. I never gave him letter...we are just friends. But the more we talk, the better he becomes. He definitely has things that I could do without, but we all have those right? I just really enjoy his friendship and maybe it's just a crush, who knows.

It's really been good to have this fall break. It's given me some time to just calm down and think about my priorities. Hopefully the rest of the semester will not only bring good dating experiences, but more happy experiences in general.

Top three things I like about the Letter G (not the person, just the letter)

1. Grapes
2. Gummibears
3. Giggling

Feel free to add to the list!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Things that start with a G that I love:
Gavin
Grey's Anatomy
George (the St. version, as in the city)

Hope the date was good!