Monday, June 29, 2009

Still 116....

My anxieties are through the roof today. It's an extremely frustrating feeling and not one I can do much about. It doesn't help that I lost this much weight-0-after dieting all last week and working out 4 days with an hour of cardio each day. So what to do? I mean...If my body refuses to change why should I stuff lettuce down my throat instead of Corn dogs=best food ever made?! The laws of the universe are failing me.

Also...guess who got a speeding ticket last week? Yep. The thing is...I totally deserved it. I was speeding. But for some reason I still am trying to find a way to justify being angry about it. It's probably because I'm an American and feel some sense of entitlement.

Dating front...hmmm...not much to report. I've got the gym guy date tonight (can anyone even remember what letter I'm on?! V...I think), and then was asked out by a motorcycle riding guy for Friday. Look at me! Getting myself back into the game....

However, more dating equals another dilemma. What to do after I've gone through all the letters of the Alphabet?! Currently taking suggestions.

10 comments:

Brookie said...

Double up....AA, BB, CC.....

Bailey said...

I don't know..it reminds me Bra sizes...kinda weird...

Anonymous said...

AA, AB, AC, AD, etc.

Kristina P. said...

You have more dates than anyone I know! It's because you are simply awesome.

C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jules AF said...

I'm sure your body has changed somehow. Don't worry!

Shanicherie said...

You can't expect your body to react just how you want unfortunately! I went to a personal trainer for about 7 months last year and the first TWO MONTHS I actually put on like 5 pounds because I was gaining muscle/losing fat. So as long as you just keep doing stuff, you'll see results eventually! Don't worry about the number on the scale-it doesn't matter as long as you're in shape!

Heidi said...

I definitely go with naming guys, I currently have fishing boy and car boy. And when I talk with my friends about it it's really fun calling them by their made up names.

Define Benjamin & Heather said...

2A, 2B, 2C

OR

A2,B2,C2

its all good. i weigh more then you :P

Cody said...

I think you should go with Greek letters. And if you need any diet shake stuff I might be able to hook a Chard up. NuSkin has some great stuff. Text me if your interested.