Monday, June 1, 2009

Where are you?

It's amazing what the morning can do after a night full of darkness.



I thought I had moved on. Last week, he asked me to read a book about love. In that conversation he gave the implication that maybe...we could try again.



As I read the book I became full of hope. Hope for love, and hope for loving him. Days passed and the hope grew as I turned the pages. I decided I could do it. We could do it.



I don't know what changed, or why things turn out the way they do. He didn't want to try again. He made that clear. My heart felt broken...again.



But today....today is better than yesterday. By miles.



Although he wont let me love him....I feel hopeful that I can love someone else. He'll be lucky....when I find him.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Dang straight! Hang in there! WARNING!! CHEESY COMMENT COMING UP... Bailey, you truly are an amazing girl! I mean, just look at your blog as one of your accomplishments! And that's just ONE of the many things you have done! Whoever wins your heart and gives you his in return is not only lucky but SMART!! Don't let this "read-this-book-of-love" guy make you feel any different :)

Kristina P. said...

What an a-hole! That's all I got.