Saturday, June 27, 2009

The New Classic

I would consider myself a classic chick.

I don't mind the standard dinner and a movie date. The dinner part is obvious as you can converse and start to peal the layers of crazy one by one. The movie on the other hand can serve 2 very important purposes.

1. In case the conversation is lacking and you're on a date with someone who may or may not resemble George Costanza, (I didn't know! He seemed nice!) then you have a get out of jail free card. You can't talk during the movie. SHHH!



2. If it is a rockin date and he looks more like Mario Lopez, then you get to sit next to him and possibly get a hand brush or 2 *blush*

I also believe in the more traditional roles between man and wife. Although, I do fall into the second wave feminist category. This means that I'm stoked on shaving my legs, showering, and manicures, but I also believe in gender equality and the opportunity to do with my life whatever I see fit. I'm just sayin, I want to have the best of both worlds.

So...future husband...just know, I'm a classic chick...with a modern twist.

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I will take George any day, over that pig Mario!!!

ChrisJCole said...

Hey B!

So you would be the "new classic."

Cute...

C