Friday, June 26, 2009

Seven.

Lately I just haven't really been inspired to write much of anything with substance. At the risk of boring you, I'll keep this short.



My days this summer have seemed to melt together as each today is almost identical to the previous. It goes as follows:



1. Alarm goes off at 7. I push the snooze button exactly 5 times, and eventually get out of bed at 7:25.

2. I've showered the night before. I take care of my hair and makeup as quickly as possible because I know I will be late to work.

3. I get to work around 8:10 (On time? No. Close enough? Yes). I work until 4:30, then head home.

4. I don't really know what happens from 4:30 to 7, but I'm sure I do something incredibly unproductive.

5. Around 7 I head to the gym where I try to picture myself thin in hopes finding some motivation to keep running.

6. I go home and mess around on my Laptop, which has usually been overtaken by my family, then jump in the shower.

7. I jump into bed and wonder how I ever left it in the first place. I flip through channels hoping to find any of my favorite shows and usually wait until I can barely move my arm to turn off the TV.



So there you go, my life. 7 steps encompasses my entire life. Great.



On another note, I've set the date for the date. Monday. Sorry, objectors, the Yes voters outnumbered you.



Have a wonderful date filled weekend my lovelies!

4 comments:

Jules AF said...

I accidentally turned my alarm off this morning instead of pressing snooze. AHHHH

Kristina P. said...

I hope that the date goes well!

Katrina said...

Good luck on your date! I can't wait to hear all about it.

Sam said...

Stumbled on this blog through a friend and would love to have you write for us about, well, Provo.

Yes, I'm serious. You're funny. Send us an email.