Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Food Baby

I didn't feel well this morning.


Last night my friend P (it's been forever since I've mentioned him, but we've become great friends!) and I went out to dinner. I'm pretty sure I ate my weight in greasy fast food. So when I got home I ate Tums like candy and went to bed. My poor body had a night of tossing and turning. This morning I called in and told work I'd be there later than normal.


Now they are all convinced I'm prego with morning sickness.


Although I am not... I think I should still throw a No-Baby Baby shower. And everyone can bring presents. I could really use some new pumps.


2 comments:

Erin said...

Hahahah!! Yes!! Best idea ever!!

Kristina P. said...

Once I got married, every time I was sick, or had a hangnail, I was pregnant, my friends and family were convinced.