Thursday, June 11, 2009

Verdict

Well, I planned to go with sexy blond as most of you voted was my best look (and I agree) but things went a little differently at the salon. Basically, my hair just wouldn't get to the ideal color without being damaged to a point where it would start to break off. So, being that I would rather have darker hair than no hair, this is the outcome:


I don't hate it. It's healthy. It's shiny. And after my next appointment...it will be blond. So there you go. The picture isn't completely in focus and makes me look like I glow in the dark, but at least you get the basic hair color idea.
On to more important things.
As I was cycling at the gym the other night, I started to listen in a conversation between dark haired guy and no haired guy. From what I gathered, dark hair guy is engaged and just wanted to hear from no haired guy that he was doing the right thing. Basically, dark hair guy ultimately felt like he didn't have the passion about his Lindsey (fiance) as he had about past girlfriends, but it's too late now and he's at the point where he should get married, so why not right? No haired guy thinks he is making a big mistake and should marry someone that he loves just as much as she loves him.
Ummmm, excuse me...but I don't really want to marry someone that has luke warm feelings about me. I want him to be excited and be passionate about me and just feel ready and happy. Maybe she'll never know the difference and they'll end up in love and happy. Who knows. I just hope that conversation doesn't go the same way for my future fiance.

6 comments:

Jules AF said...

Those kinds of conversations make me sad. And your hair is cute! (I voted red, btw)

Kristina P. said...

I voted brunette. I like it!

Define Benjamin & Heather said...

love your hair dark. and ya its even rare when I show interest in a guy...let alone even like someone... man... I am just loving life how it is.

ChrisJCole said...

B - I love your hair!!! Dark hair suits you...I also love the photo...who was the awesome photographer? ;-)

C

Katrina said...

Eesh, I don't get how people can say things like that and think it's actually a good idea to get married! I've known people go through those same "I should just get it over with and at least I like her" conversations before they actually tie the knot and in my experience, they haven't had happy marriages. Hopefully it'll end up okay for them, though!

In other news, your hair looks totally cute! And how was the Kelly Clarkson concert? :)

Erin said...

Geez, that guy would be doing his "Lindsay" a favor if he called it off. Naturally it would hurt but not nearly as much as a crappy marriage. That's sad.