Thursday, July 30, 2009

Secrets, secrets are no fun!

So...I've kind of maybe sort of been keeping some secrets from you. But don't be mad...cause I'm going to tell you right....now!

1. There is a Mr. X. I can't say much about him. Really, I can't say anything. Keeping him a mystery just seems fitting doesn't it? I will say...he gives me butterflies. Smiley face.

2. I had a date Monday with Y. I really enjoyed his company and he was nothing but sweet. We cruised on his sweet awesome motorcycle (No, this is not motorcycle guy I was supposed to go out with, and yes, I am a sucker for bikes). We went to a movie...and I'd actually seen this movie twice in theatres already, but it's OK...because I love it :) I would like to see him again, but my heart seems to be a little occupied. I'll be sure to let you know of any further developments.

Almost to Z people, can you believe it? I can't. I'm not sure I had any expectations to not get through the whole boy alphabet, but I also can't say I'm surprised. A little sad? Maybe. Happy that I've had all of you around to enjoy it with me? Absolutely. Still need suggestions on how to keep track of the boys after Z...so get thinking!

4 comments:

Jules AF said...

Things? Like Thing 1 and Thing 2? Or A2, B2, C2, whatever. Or just nicknames.

Karen M. Peterson said...

Sounds like exciting times for you!

How to keep track...hmmm...I don't know. That's a tough one! I'm terrible at coming up with nicknames and things.

Countries? Rock bands? Diamond cuts? I have no idea!

Kristina P. said...

I love being married and my husband, but I do like to live vicariously through you and your fun single, dating life!

Katie Schultz said...

States, presidents of the US, superheros (might require too much thinking). Dog breeds (I just watched Best in Show last night)