Monday, July 13, 2009

Hey...remember me?

I really don't think people are that hard to figure out. I think we obsess and wonder and have such a hard time because we keep trying to fit people into molds we have created. Especially in dating, the signs are pretty clear if you choose to see them.

For instance. Let's take W. When he left to go back to school after our weekend together, he would text often and even called. Now that it's been over a week, I don't hear from him. Ever. So, in my head, I could sit here and think about all the reasons he is "busy" or "stressed" or "just doesn't have enough hours in the day" to text me. Yeah right. We make time for the people we care about. So my guess? He probably just isn't that into me. Which is fine. I'm free to be free.

My only annoyance is that I know when he is back in town...he'll be back to me. Frustrating. Frustrating because I do like him, but it doesn't seem right to be so easily cast aside then picked up when it's convenient.

I'm sure reading this the answer is pretty clear- peace out boy scout! But really...if you were in my position what would you do? I mean really...?

5 comments:

Heidi said...

I know how you feel. We just want that boy to be into us as much as we are into them. I mean shoudln't they realize how freaking amazing we are and think that they will never be so lucky again to find someone so great? But then if every guy was like that we wouldn't be sitting around wondering if he will call. Dang.

Organic Meatbag said...

If he comes sauntering back in town looking for a booty call, kick his ass to the curb! Tell him that you are not here for his convenience!
OK, my verification word is Patoota...that is the sound of you spitting in Prince Charming's face...hahaha!

Kristina P. said...

Honestly, I would not take him back. He's after you when you're in front of him, and then probably with someone else when he's gone.

BOOOOOOOO>

Define Benjamin & Heather said...

this sucks. been there done that.

Justin Nixon said...

This Shiz happens to me all the time. Girls say they're interested and then dont ever text me back when i send them text's first. They say they are too busy. That is the biggest bunch of BS. This is when i delete them from my facebook friends list and move on