Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Mediocre Morning

A new day, and a new morning.

It's so interesting to me how differently I feel in the morning, especially when I've gone through something difficult. Last night I told V that in order to preserve any heartbreak, I felt it was time to go our separate ways. V is the most completely genuine person I know. He is absolutely the most true person to who he is right now. I just know that his person and my person would not have worked. Too many different ideas on some extremely important issues. It makes my heart hurt to know that I've caused him any sadness. I don't know how healthy it is, but I've always been incredibly sensitive to that and hate when I'm the cause of any negative energy. I hope only the best for him in his life. I wish him nothing but love and hope.

Although I still posses an air of sadness today, I know it was the right thing to do. I know that I am only responsible for my happiness and I need to follow my natural instincts. I avoid getting into relationships for this reason- but I will say I have no regrets. I can only play the cards I'm dealt.

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

You did the right thing. It wouldn't be fair to lead him on. Big hugs!

Jules AF said...

Better earlier than later!

Cody said...

Yes Chard but you and I both know that if you draw a heart when someone puts you in Gefaengnis you get out and don't get skipped.

Define Benjamin & Heather said...

negative energy... oh yes... i will avoid this...