Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What's up Vacation?!

By the time 1 pm roles around, I will not be here. By here I mean work slash home slash Utah. I'm going to California! Woot!

This is a long overdue vacation as I have been working full time, all day, every day, all summer. I do like my job, but sometimes 8 am just comes waaaaaaaayyy to early (did you SEE how many A's I used to emphasize!?) Anyway, I plan on relaxing and chillin out hard. So hard. I also plan on writing a lot and getting some good stuff together for you and other projects.

I also hope to do a little soul searching. It's time reevaluate my life, my priorities, and of course....my dating style. Look at me! I'm going to be so productive....

I know you'll want to miss me, but I'll be right here...blogging away all the weekend! So don't cry for me...only cry that you're still stuck at work.

This is me..errr...Ross the Intern being SO excited!

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I hope you have a horrible time, since I can't go! :)

Jules AF said...

Ugh. I'm stuck here. Jealous.