Friday, July 10, 2009

Just when I was rounding 3rd...

I think one of the most frustrating things about life is the more I learn, the more I know I need to learn. Growing up I've sometimes really thought the world revolved around me; No one gets up before 10! I don't...so no one else does either! What is this new song? I love it so much! It was never heard until I heard it!

There are things in this life that are true and real regardless of whether we see them or not. I guess I had some kind of paradigm shift in realizing that. The world is there and things exist whether my eyes have been opened or I continue to keep them closed.

Really, I'm just feeling things I thought I knew being replaced with realities...which equals a huge change within me. Just when I think I've figured it out....back to 1st base.

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

You are such a deep thinker. And so right on.