Tuesday, August 4, 2009

David Hasselhoff

I decided to take my cue from Julie and check out all the weirdo keywords that have been used to bring people to my sweet awesome blog. Here are my top 6 (you know I can never do just 5) fav's:

6. How do I stop flirting with guys I don't like?
- Really? That's a problem for you?

5. Do you kiss on the first date?
- This one is common. Seems like everyone in the world just doesn't know what to do!

4. Professional Dater
- That's me!

3. Fat Dater
- Yeah. I'm pickin up what you're puttin down.

2. "I have a date" Church
- Is this a religion? I want to join.

1. www.nesquik.com
- I love chocolate milk.

(let's see how many hits the title of this blog gets! ba ha!)

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Well, we all know how much I love The Hoff!!

Jules AF said...

I love seeing what people google. But some of it's CREEPY!

Katie Schultz said...

Oh Shoot, I feel like I feel for a trick

Katie Schultz said...

2nd feel= fell

Bailey said...

Katie! You need to stop googling how to stop flirting with boys...really ;)

Erin said...

Wait. How did you do this? How do you find this out?

Karen M. Peterson said...

"I have a date" church...

Um...That would be any singles' ward in the LDS church. :-)