Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Not the evil one

I think having this blog has helped me to really start recognizing changes in myself.

Whenever things happen, I think about how to blog it all. And even when I can't think of something specific to write about, It forces me to evaluate things in my life.

This week I've been thinking a lot about not turning small problems into big ones. I think that has always been hard for me because I was so concerned about the other person and not upsetting them, or hurting them, etc. but not realizing that had I talked to them earlier on, things wouldn't have been blown out of proportion.

I have a good communicative relationship with S. And that makes me happy. I know that I can talk to him about things that are bothering me, and I think he feels the same. We are still learning to adjust to each other and I think we both still have the fear of upsetting the other and having them run away, but in time I think we will learn that it's OK to talk.

If this doesn't make sense (I think it does, but just in case) it's because fumes are currently being pumped into my office courtesy of the mechanics. Feeling goooood now! ;)

Also, I'm sick of calling him S ....his real name is Nate... not to worry though, it's not evil nate. It's cute amazing awesome boyfriend Nate:


3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I'm so glad we have a real name now!

And I posted some awesome tips to help single girls snag a guy, but looks like you found one all on your own!

Hint: Don't wear red lipstick. Apparently, it's a dealbreaker.

Bags said...

Go Nate! That kid rocks my socks.

ChrisJCole said...

Bail,

So happy for ya! I totally understand the communication thing...Trust me it gets better over time :-) As for being a people please I agree there too. Sometimes it's hard not to say no. Sorry I haven't posted in a while but I hope this makes up for it...

PS- Status:Single...will be here either next week or the week after... :-)