Thursday, April 16, 2009

Coming Up ...

So, I'm planning on posting Part 3 soon, and if you're new please go here first (so it all makes sense :)



But before I do, I just want to explain why I've decided to share this part of my life. First of all, it does effect my relationships, which obviously is a part of my dating life. More importantly though, I just want to show people who may be struggling with the same issues that they aren't the only ones. I'm not looking for a pity party in any way. I've come to terms that these things are and will continue to be a part of my life. I just hope that maybe people who have the same issues can gain something from my story.



Sooo...will post continuations on those posts soon.

1 comment:

Berkeley said...

No pity parties for you here. I love your blog. Even though I know you well and see you frequently it is not often I hear the deep and solemn mysteries of the one we call Chard.