Wednesday, April 8, 2009

How are we so sexy?!

I'm so glad I have the chance to blog- but more sad that it's 11 pm, I'm tired, my head hurts from homework and stress, and that my super cute boyfriend and I only have time to type next to each other instead of go on sweet awesome dates.


Our mini-crisis is over though, and I'm happy to report that. We spent a day apart to get it together, and since then things have been smooth sauce.


One of the best things about our relationship is that we are both just different. We both pride ourselves on being individualistic and independent, and this something that carries over into our relationship. I need to remember that when I wonder why I don't want to spend every waking second with him or why we don't need to be constantly touching to reaffirm our feelings for each other. My Dad has always said it would take someone special to marry me (um,thanks?) but it's true. I'm not like everyone else, and neither is S. So why should our relationship be anything but unconventional? Absolutely NOT an announcement or anything- hello? I know I live in marriage town USA, but I don't move THAT fast.


Anyways, we plan on going to a concert Friday night so that will be good to have a break from finals induced stress week. Also, I promise to recommit myself to my lover (blog) and post more. Rejoice!

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Yay! Glad you're going to be around more, and that things are going so well!

Cody said...

I think you guys are cute and complement each other well. Bring him to the next family thing! Until you do that..... (re shun!)

Bags said...

Will you do that pose every time we are together? Please?