Saturday, April 4, 2009

Who doesn't love the Gyno?

Clearly it's been a few days and I'm SO sorry! Along with the change in my relationship status, it's also the end of the semester, and I started my new job! It's going great, by the way. It's so relaxed and everyone is really nice. I do miss a couple of my old co-workers, but the new job is so great that I do not regret leaving my previous employment in the least.

Random story: I went with the chick that is training me for my job to get some office candy. The guy at the register, who was probably late 40's or so, was talking about how much sugar we were buying. We explained it was for the office and he laughed a little and said "I guess that could be a good thing to sugar up some Accountants, but maybe not so good if you're working as a Gyno!" Uhm. Awkward. It's weird by itself but then I was thinking about the reasons sugar would be bad in that field...and well... extra weird.

SO anyways...My sweet awesome friend Meg asked if I was going to change the title of my blog being that I am no longer "Single." I've decided to keep it the same as I have not taken the plunge into married land. So in the eternal sense, still single. So hopefully you'll still enjoy coming back as I relate all my relationship ups and downs :)

And of course...to entice you back...here is this little nugget of awesome


This is from the Festival of Colors hosted by the Hare Krishna's. To be honest, it was a minimal amount of fun for a large amount of discomfort. But....not a bad first photo as a couple ;) Oh, and Berkeley and Cody were there. I love them always.

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

First, I have noticed your absence and wondered where you went.

And second, this is awesome! What a cute couple you make!

Alanna said...

Where did you get your new job?!?!

Also, Such a cute pic! And congrats!!!

But, for sure, lets do a double soon! Meaning with in the next three weeks before we roll.

Jules AF said...

Why would it be weird if it were the gynos? I don't get it.

ChrisJCole said...

Hey B - Lookin' good. Can't wait for your book to come out :-)

Cody said...

Un-shun! We love Chard!