Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I hate this part

I'm not sure when this post will actually make it up...but I guess I'm back to the dating world.

The past couple days it hit my like a ton of bricks. Things just weren't right. It just so happens that at the exact same time Nate felt the exact same way. We both prayed about it and feel like breaking up is the right thing to do.

I'm typing through tears so thank goodness for spell check. I haven't decided which is worse- getting dumped by someone that you barely cared about, or breaking up mutually with someone you care deeply about.

My biggest fear is that I'll never find someone who treated me the way Nate did. He was slash is amazing. I told him I'll be jealous of any girl that gets to be with him forever.

I know that everything will be fine. Through the sobs and the moments I'm having to take to remember to breathe, I know I'll be OK. I know he will too. I know that it will take time. Even though my heart wasn't maliciously broken, nor his, it's still broken nonetheless. I already miss him. I hope he can still be a part of my life.

Tonight though, I'm sad.

5 comments:

Brookie said...

I am sad too...

Katrina said...

I'm sorry to hear about what you're going through, Bailey. All I can say is that I believe everything happens for a reason. I don't know the circumstances of your breakup, but maybe right now just isn't the right time for you and Nate to be together, but someday something will change. Nobody knows what the future holds and even though the tough times aren't fun, they usually teach us something about ourselves. Maybe you'll go down a different path than you might have expected and who knows what you'll have in the future. :) Take care!

Shanicherie said...

You'll be okay Bailey. This EXACT same thing happened to me. We prayed about it and both got the 'no' answer, so we mutually parted ways but we both adored each other. It hurts, but the best part about it is that you can look back and think how GREAT it was and you know the kinds of qualities that are important to you! And yeah, who knows...maybe it's just timing! Don't stress too much. I know it hurts, but it'll get better!

Kristina P. said...

I am so sorry, Bailey! You are so amazing and while this totally sucks, I know you will hang in there.

Define Benjamin & Heather said...

I don't know the whole story. However, 6 months ago I broke up with this amazing guy that I dated for a year... when I was reading this I felt like I was reading something I could have wrote. I had about the same situation, and it really sucked a lot, but it is better now. good luck with everything, especially finals. hope to see you soon. <3 ya