Friday, April 24, 2009

Don't think, just sleep

The hardest part post break-up for me are the nights. I try to keep myself busy during the day so I don't have too much time to dwell on any thoughts that will sink my heart, but at night...it seems unavoidable.

As fun as distractions can be, at the end of the day, none of them are Nate.

I also feel pretty alone. The comments on here really help because I feel like in real life...I've always been the dating slash relationship kind of girl. So when that is over I'm left without anyone. At least no friends to take care of me and tell me it's going to be ok. So thanks e-friends for pulling through (for reals) it means a lot.

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

You will find that guy who is the one for you. Sometimes, we go through some heartache to get to the good ones!

Jules AF said...

awww I'm so sorry!

Define Benjamin & Heather said...

aw man. your right the nights suck after for a little while. I know this quote barely has anything to do with this blog, but I felt like sharing it, it is one of my favorites.

"Yes, men and women who turn their lives over to God will find out that he cane make a lot more out of their lives than they can. He will deepen their joys, expand their vision, quicken their minds, strengthen their muscles, lift their spirits, multiply their blessings, increase their opportunities, comfort their souls, raise up friends, and pour out peace. Whoever will lose his life to God will find he has eternal life." -Ezra Taft Benson
(BYU Devotional, Dec 1974)

Love you Bailey, we should hang soon eventually :P

Katrina said...

I know exactly what you mean. During the day, work and school and whatever else fills the time, but at night, the loneliness can sink in. I'm going through the same type of thing. It'll get better, though, and you'll find someone perfect for you. And until then, you always have your "e-friends" to get you through the tough times! :)