Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A good idea? What do you think?!

A few days have gone by and basically no word from M. It's disappointing. I thought we had a great date and were on the same wave length but maybe I was wrong? I don't really want to spend too much time being sad about it. I have other things to waste my energy on ;)

So every night it takes me like a million years to fall asleep. I can see someone reading this and being like, "A million years? Really? She is so dumb." So that's why I said LIKE a million years. So in reality probably an hour or so on average. While I try to fall asleep I usually think of weirdo things that don't make sense and most of the time can't remember in the morning. However, last night I think I had an idea that not only DID make sense, but I can remember it AND it's not half bad.

I'm going to start a list called "Reasons to Run". These are reasons you should jump out of your relationship ASAP or not even start it in the first place. There will be legitimate reasons as well as more obvious ones that I learned in my ever growing wisdom of men slash boys and dating. Most of them will be based on real experiences.

So for today, in no particular order, our very first Reason to Run:

1. If he tells you he loves you in the first week, it's probably a good idea to assume he is a crazy.




Come on, nobody can truly be in "love" after a week. True love takes time. This so called "love" he may be feeling is more than likely a reaction to your super hot body. This may also indicate that he has some issues he needs to work on and none of us need to be babysitters. You're ready to be done playing games so no sense in playing his.
Happy dating!

1 comment:

Jules AF said...

I KNOW! I hate people who just *know* he's the one after two minutes. UGH