Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dear Michael Scott, I've missed you.

I have been dreading this post. So much has happened and I'm exhausted just thinking about blogging it all out.

Ok, So Monday night I went to dinner with L, and it was a really nice experience. Regardless of how I feel in the romantic relationship arena (refer to previous post) we had a really great conversation and to me he is someone that feels like home. The kind of person you can talk to and feel safe. Always good to have people like that in my life. I have very few.

Tonight we are going to the BYU Volleyball game and then watching The Office. I am SO excited....about The Office! Ha. I have missed it so much....seriously a full month without a new episode. Tonight the drought is over and I will again have meaning in my life. (Jokes, Jokes.)




So...back track a little to Tuesday night of this week...guess who wanted to have dinner with me? If you guessed J, I'm impressed. J! I know right?! I wasn't sure how it would be; if there would be some sort of awkwardness or whatever else...but the strangest thing happened. He didn't acknowledge anything that had happened. Not one reference to our previous relationship. Like it never even happened. Basically he complained a lot about being in Provo, which annoyed me to some extent, but it also brought back, or rather exposed feelings to the surface I was still harboring for him. Sigh...not really many choices in this situation. Moving on.

So...Friday I have a date with someone new. I'll write about him and his official letter christening after our date. Aunt Julie, you many know him as a certain PE teacher at a certain place of previous employment for you :)
Also, I destroyed any sort of dating potential in one of my classes after my teacher asked what I blog about. I didn't lie. I probably should have. Now what am I supposed to do the rest of the semester? ;)

It's for sure been a super crazy week with school slash attempted social life, but all in all successful and my outlook is positive!

2 comments:

Jules AF said...

hahahaha if a teacher asked me what I blog about, I'd say, the people in this class.... and then nobody would ever speak to me again! haha People in my program read my blog, so that's kind of scary! And good luck on all these dates! That's fun! I'll be home, alone.... haha

Julie said...

Oh my gosh!!!
I love him--seriously I love him. I want him in our family. I am so over J. It's Mr. Dude all the way. Wow, I can't even wait for a post--you're going to have to call me.
Wow.