Monday, May 11, 2009

Magic day

My weekend was pretty uneventful, but pleasant. Basically kept myself busy...did a little retail therapy, hit up the gym, and got my nails done. Sometimes I feel like I'm too high maintenance for myself.

So..I have a date this Wednesday. Wednesday seems like the magic day for me I guess. I'm excited for this one. I'm trying to be realistic about things but at the same time be open to something new. I've found myself just not even wanting to go out because I'm thinking I just don't want to go through it all again. I figure if I feel right about it I should just go for it. I guess we will just wait and see!

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

You are a weekday dating maniac! Good for you!

Define Benjamin & Heather said...

good for you. i dont like to go for it. I am fine on going on lots of random dates but sometimes its easier to hide from relationships. at least for me it is easier.