Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bringing sexy back

I've gotten sick of feeling unattractive. I don't know if this is a byproduct of my break ups, but I haven't felt up to par lately. So...I decided to do something about it. I've been going to the gym as often as possible (5 days last week..hope to make it 6 this one!), I went and got a tanning pass (I love being pale, but sometimes I need a little summer color), I got my nails done, and I plan on changing my hair. Problem is, I don't know what to change it to! So...here are the options, and I need your help in deciding! Remember...this time we are just deciding on color. Look to your right and you'll find a place for your opinion- so please vote!

Option 1 (No, I can't date him...he is my cousin!)

Option 2- My fancy Niece!

Option 3- My baby sister!

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

You look great as any color, but brunette is my favorite!

Jules AF said...

The sensual red is a great color for you. haha your poll is split in half as of now.

Erin said...

I LOVE brown hair...but it's summer! Go blond then dye it again in fall/winter :)

Mallory said...

I like brown the best, but you should do a brown with some blonde in it, make it a light brown. If you do go blonde make it a golden blonde not a yellow or white blonde :)

Katie Schultz said...

I think you could pull off the brown bottom layer with Blonde top layer. You know the way that really stylish people do their hair. But second choice would be brown

Brookie said...

You so know what I think!

Katrina said...

I like the blonde for the summertime!