Monday, December 1, 2008

I heart Texting

Not a ton of time to blog at the moment, so just a baby one. Can we please observe a moment of silence for the end of Thanksgiving break? .......So sad. I can't even tell you how much I needed the break. I went to California and spent the holiday with my Aunt and Cousin and her Fiance. So much fun, SO worth the drive. Also...happened to go on a date with J. I had actually met J a couple weeks ago when I was forced by Mom to go with Berkeley (cousin previously mentioned) and Cody (cousin's previously mentioned fiance). He seemed nice, but bowling and other chicks around wasn't really conducive to getting to know each other on a personal level.

So, happy to report we have so much in common!! Same music, same TV shows (we know how important my TV life is to me) and even same movies. Obviously trivial things, but enough for a jumping off point. He is currently in California which makes a slight dent, but he will be in town in a couple weeks and until then, texting is my bff.

I and I haven't spoken in about a week. I text him on Thanksgiving, but the correspondence was short lived. I think we both have an idea that we will only be continuing a friendship as opposed to anything romantic. I'm not sure if I should contact him via phone or email. I figure if he wanted to talk to me he would....but at the same time I don't want him to think I don't respect his feelings about the situation. He is a great person. I am a great person. Just maybe not great people together. Make sense?

1 comment:

Jules AF said...

I also heart it. It's so easy to have a small conversation instead of going through the whole nerve-wracking phone call.... Then again, I think texting can be nerve-wracking as well.... Oh well there's no hope for me!