Monday, December 15, 2008

A long way to happy....or just a few weeks.

SO- I wish I would have blogged as soon as the weekend was over because it was INCREDIBLE. I had the best best time with J. He is so great and sweet and Friday night we had our first kiss :) It was better than I could have imagined and it was just great being able to have time to actually be together! (as opposed to texting, which every day gets less and less sufficient). I'm going California the 27th of this month...but it seems so far away!!

Happy news on another note- I just got 100% on my final tonight! Seriously!! 100%! In a 3000 level class! I know right?! Pretty much I'm the shiz.

HOWEVER, I'm sort of bumming out now that I'm here alone with no J to celebrate with me. Also, some chick he met in institute wants to take him up on an offer he made a month ago about going to this shopping center with her. He hasn't decided if he wanted to go, he asked what I thought. What do I say to that? WELL, I said he should just decide and that I'd support whatever he did. At the time it was true, but the more I think about the more jealous I get :( He told me he wasn't interested in her at all and thinks maybe she just wants to go as friends because she doesn't know where this shopping center is. I believe that he isn't interested, but not convinced she thinks it's a friends thing. I hate being a girl sometimes...it isn't a big deal!! Just friends right? I wish I was there to go with him :(

Grrrrrr....long distance is retarded. If he wasn't moving here in a few weeks I don't think I could do this. But lucky for me he is and that makes me very happy :)

So, I think I might start talking more about my personal life in this blog...more than just relationships. Spice things up...keep you interested. What do you think? Not sure if anyone cares to read what I write let alone learn more about who I am. Meh, we'll see.

Next post....I might reveal who J is and post a pic or two...but only if you want to see :)

2 comments:

Jules AF said...

DO IT! I blog about everything. I see nothing wrong with that.

emlizalmo said...

Congrats on ALL of it! And yes...we want to see him!!! :)