Monday, December 22, 2008

Winter Freaking Wonderland

So, my sister gave me the pictures from my cousins wedding (good) but in all the ones with J, I look super tired (bad). After I do a little photo shop I'll post them! :)

Can we please talk about how horrible driving in the snow is? A trip that would normally take me 15 min today...took me about an hour. Didn't really have any near death experiences, but my anxiety level was through the roof! Excited for one more work day, then no more driving for me for at least a week!! That's what Dad's and cute boyfriends are for ;)

There are a lot of things going through my head today which mostly include the following: lack of self esteem, needing to figure out my monetary situation, making sure I'm being a good "significant other," finishing projects for work, Christmas shopping, and this list goes on and on. However, I really don't feel like un-filing all my brain cabinets today, so I'll just add a few more to my reasons why I like J list. Also.......his real name.......is..........NATE!

21. He tells me he misses me. It's nice to be missed.
22. He changed his status on facebook. "No longer listed as single." Ha ha...what has the world come to?!
23. He likes sugary cereals....as do I.
24. He is moving here in January!! (not sure if I've already said this one, but if so, I'm doubly happy about it.)
25. He truly is a nice, sweet person.

Feel free to ask any questions about Nate, or any other aspect for my life. I don't mind answering...even if my Mom does read this.

1 comment:

Brookie said...

Does that me I, (your mom) can ask questions?