Monday, December 8, 2008

J is a good letter right?

Maybe it's just the fact that I am deliriously happy that the end of the semester if approaching...or that J is coming into town this Thursday, to which I owe this feeling of immense excitement! Truth be told, it's probably a little bit of both!

We have been texting and IMing like mad people, technology is the shiz! I'm more excited when I think about him than I ever have been about anyone else...If you're a little weirded out by that, don't worry, so am I!

So, I'm going to make a list of things I like slash know about him so far. Maybe like 10 every post? Sounds good.

1. We have the same moral ideals and values. So important.
2. He loves The Office. Which of course you might think, "Who doesn't?" but sadly there are people who haven't seen the light.
3. Almost as crazy about Dr. Pepper as I am. Almost.
4. Likes to cuddle with me. He did say I was AMAZING at that. Which I kind thought was kind of weird slash funny.
5. He is much taller than me. Most people are taller- I'm an enormous 5'1, but he has a good foot on me I think!
6. He makes me laugh!! I would venture to say humor is one of my best qualities, but makes it hard to find people that can amuse me. He does. It's wicked awesome.
7. He isn't afraid to compliment me and say nice things to me.
8. He is best friends with Cody (cousin's fiance) and I love Cody. Cody, Cody, Cody.
9. He hates the cold (bad) but he says he'll brave it for me (good).
10. He is honest and open and can communicate with me!

This is so out of character for me to think this stuff let alone blog about it! I'm such a realist...but it's maybe kind of awesome to feel excited like this :)

1 comment:

Jules AF said...

Where is J? Why is he coming into town? For you? I NEED MORE INFORMATION! haha
And we might be twins. I drink about four or five Diet Dr. Peppers a day.

And here's just a little thing:
STAY AWAY FROM THE TALL MEN!!!! Leave them to meeeee.... haha
J is a GREAT letter!