Friday, December 5, 2008

And so it goes...

So.. I figure since I might have new readers since I began to blog...lemme explain. I date a lot. So far, probably not the best luck, but it's dating right? What can we expect? I started Summer of 2008, and began with the letter A. Currently, I'm on letter J. So far, so optimistic.

I've learned I'm really into self sabotage. Once I get excited about the prospect of new relationship, the realist in me starts to rationalize the feelings and not only suppress them, but justify their meaning. For example, he only likes me because he is on the rebound. And so on and so forth.

Sometimes I really do have a legitimate anxious feeling and know the that continuation of a relationship is not in my best interest, IE: I. It was so hard to have that conversation with him because I really do care. I care about his well being. I want him to be happy. I would never hurt him on purpose. And yet...hurting is just what I've done. I don't know about you, but for me? Letting go will never get easier.

3 comments:

Jules AF said...

Dating a lot is better than not at all! Way to get out there!
And I self-sabotage as well. I totally ruin things before I can even begin to date someone. I know, how does that happen???? I'm good. That's all I can say.

Jules AF said...

pmetrics.performancing.com

Or I also have google analytics, which saves all the old keywords people google. That's the one I actually used to write that blog. I love looking it. It tells you how many people look at your blog and how they got there and yada yada yada.

Bailey said...

Hopefully people still look at my blog! Lol...it might just depress me!